Kamis, 17 Juni 2010

For Everything

For everything that I am
For everything that I am not
I choose to be who I am
And there you are

Everything beyond me
Everything below me
I choose not to be
And thus, I am free

For a child that stays inside me
Nothingness is a game
Like a life that ought to be
I care for him like he cares for thee

A lesson well learned
A trust well earned
Only when love got believed
In its true form, peace is formed

Dear God, deep within my heart
Beneath an ocean I will sleep forever
I will become the wind, the flow and the weather
As I become you, no longer apart

Dear child, Dear God, Dear nothing
In your way you teach me the nature of everything
That in dying I found the spirit of living
As I awaken from a long lost path
Every single moment is perfect
And a feeling of losing something is just an illusion
From above, every ending is a beginning
For everything

2 komentar:

  1. Jadi inget Eckhart Tolle mas hahah

    btw, kalo aku mau taro linknya mas di blog ku gmn ya caranya?

    BalasHapus
  2. mas how do i do the same with your blog?
    adji

    BalasHapus